Held at Richmond Yacht Club July 2, following the Skippers' meeting
4:00 - 7:00 pm Bon Voyage Party (food 4 to 6 pm, Hawaiian dancers outside 6 to 7 pm)
- Ticket price $50 per person
- Maximum 300 tickets can be sold
- No host bar, the bartenders are prepared to serve lots of Mai tais!
- Food includes tri tip sliders, chicken wings, rock shrimp ceviche, several salads and tropical fruits, Hawaiian chips and salsa
- Food will be served at stations inside and there will be tables inside and outside seating on the upper and lower decks. Hawaiian dancers will be perform outside on the lower level.
Process: Prepay here. Check in at the desk to get your wristbands.
Per Pac Cup policy, this event is open to vaccinated individuals only. In addition, RYC has what we shall call the "Kokua Mask Policy:"
- Carry a mask with you and wear it if
- You are in proximity of someone else wearing a mask
- You enter the RYC office or galley or approach an RYC employee
- In your judgment you prefer the added safety a mask provides